DECADES OF EXPERIENCE in BUYING and SELLING REAL ESTATE
It was through real estate that I was able to achieve wealth. Buying and selling single family homes, apartment buildings, and duplexes as an investor myself I’ve garnered decades of experience. Along the way, I've had the opportunity to work with wonderful people from young singles… to seniors who think young.
From Longboat Key up to Lakewood Ranch, South of Clark, to North of University ..and even down to Northport and Port Charlotte on a weekly basis I visit dozens of homes to keep aware of pricing vs. product and online on a daily basis I review listings and constantly work with for buyers and sellers worldwide to find what works for them financially….making dreams come true along the way.
INTELLIGENCE, CREATIVITY, ENERGY As your real estate professional I listen, you talk, I research, and we look, determine value. handling negotiations, being creative throughout the process, and helping make dreams come through along the way.
LET ME SHOW IT TO YOU!
- Longboat -- Gulf of Mexico Dr. flanked by fabulous condos facing the Gulf, canal homes on the Bay, or golf and marina beyond gates. A tranquil few minutes from continental St. Armand's Circle
- St. Armands Circle -- like a Mexican zocolo or Italian piazza, St. Armands is the place to stroll while seeking out a sale at one of many boutiques, or selecting a romantic place for dinner, or a leisurely lunch at a cafe
- Lido Beach -- a moments walk from St. Armands, find Lido with white sands and gentle waters. Watch the sunset from the beach, or from a condo balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico's aqua waves
- Siesta -- a downtown more like the 60s with bars in abundance and more of a late-night party than the cafe society of Lido. Back roads like the South of France, and Midnight Pass for a taste of Miami condos. Homes with fabulous water views that seem to float on the Gulf
- Downtown -- city views to water views and everything walking distance to restaurants and movies and galleries and weekly markets featuring flowers, and all manner of arts & crafts
- Mainland -- for shopping, golf & reasonably priced villas, townhomes, maintenance-free communities....mansions
- Lakewood Ranch -- good schools and lots of fun for the family including polo, monthly events, a Y and acres and acres of housing choices. Also golf galore, and hidden, gated communities where mansions can be found, or 55+ places with all manner of amenities (you'll never have to face traffic again)
- And Beyond -- Venice, Punta Gorda, Englewood, Northport....burgeoning communities, cities in the making, with something for every pocketbook.